· Ad operations executives implement and schedule advertisement campaigns for a range of products across a wide variety of brands / verticals and digital media platforms.
· The role requires understanding of Paid Platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, GDN.
· Ad operations executives are also in charge of putting together and tweaking an overall budget for a campaign and then making sure that the advertising team. sticks to those numbers over the duration of the work period.
· Finally, ad operations managers are in charge of analyzing just how an ad campaign did, looking at all of the data and metrics to determine audience conversion, and from that data making educated suggestions for how future ads might be optimized for best results.
· Ad ops will work closely with Individual product and account managers to plan budgets, execute campaigns, provide feedback on performance, optimize campaigns and successfully reach business objectives such as traffic, leads, views, etc…
· The ad operations executives will work closely with other media partners and vendors to execute programmatic campaigns.
Years of experience: 3+
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra